We’re happy to announce that the development of SwiftEnterprise has not dropped pace. We released SwiftEnterprise 6.6 and we thought we’d share a short video about what we introduced over the last 3 months.
In this video, Bhavesh Siddamsettiwar, Product Owner – SwiftEnterprise, covers the following –
• Status of Agile sprints & workitem similarity search using Swiftbot
• How the Story Mapping module supports workitems across projects
• Improvements to STaRT Timesheet & Effort Management
• Versioned REST APIs & enhancements in the new version
• New REST APIs to fetch & update SwiftReports tables
• New SwiftReports literals for desired behaviors
• Usability enhancements to Workitem views
• Updates to the Mobile App
We hope you find the video helpful. As always, if you have any questions or feedback, do get in touch with our support team.