04 Aug 17
This release is focused on providing you a rich dashboard experience with the introduction of Heatmap chart. It also has new audit logging capabilities for SwiftReports framework so that its easier to track and maintain changes done by the configuration team.
What’s New in SwiftALM 2.1?
Visualize Tabular Data on Dashboard as Heatmap
You can now visualize data tables through the new chart, Heatmap, for Item Status widget and SwiftReports tables via Publish to Dashboard feature.
Track Important Changes to SwiftReports Configuration
You can now track the important changes to the SwiftReports configuration via the Audit Log window on the eForm configuration.
Track Changes to eForm Configuration done via Excel Import
You can now view the last 10 Excel imports to an eForm Configuration via the Import Log window on the eForm configuration.
- Set any Dashboard widget in the Page as the Page Cover
- Open Items widget remains up to date without scheduler run
- Share Table View with Team Members if you have Create rights
- Export multiple eForm configurations using new check-box column
- Data archived for 5 transactional tables to improve performance
- Separate LoginID & Email supported for EWS authentication to read Collaborate mails
Contact us Today for a Custom Demo of SwiftALM!