1. Release Summary
2. Usability Enhancement
2.1 ECR Framework
2.1.1 New Virtual eForms to Track Workitems Import Operations
We have introduced two new virtual eForms to help you track workitem import operations done using the Excel or CSV import. The Project Upload Data View eForm at the project level helps you know the status of the workitems import operation done in that project. While the Organization Upload Data View helps you know the status of the workitems import operations done across all the projects. The views have fields to help you track the workitem type, number of successfully imported and failed workitems, date of import, etc and re-try the import accordingly.
3. Defects Addressed
6. Annexure 1: Release Compatibility
Release Compatibility: SwiftEnterprise 9.0.0 and above means, while upgrading an existing customer installation of SwiftEnterprise, you will consider following –
6.1 Upgrading the database component
- If your current release is prior to SwiftEnterprise 9.0.0, then you must upgrade the database by running DB.EXE for all the interim releases up to SwiftEnterprise 9.0.0.
- Once you have reached 9.0.0 version, you can directly run SwiftEnterprise 9.3.0 DB.EXE
- If your current release is SwiftEnterprise 9.0.0 or above, you can directly run SwiftEnterprise 9.3.0 DB.EXE
6.2 Upgrading the WildFly component
- Make deployment as mentioned in the ReadME.pdf, present in the SwiftEnterprise 9.3.0 release folder.
- If your current release is SwiftEnterprise 9.2.0, then follow the deployment impact present in this release document.
- If your current releaseis prior to SwiftEnterprise 9.2.0, you must apply the deployment impacts mentioned in all the interim releases up to SwiftEnterprise 9.2.0. Once that is done, then follow the deployment impact present in this release document.
6.3 MSP Plugin Version
The MSP Plugin Version is not tied to release compatibility. It is changed whenever there are fixes or enhancements in the plugin code. The MSP plugin version is mentioned in the Release Summary section of the Release Notes. We append ‘updated’ tag to the version number if there is a change in the plugin version shipped in the previous SwiftEnterprise release.