1. Release Summary
2. Product Enhancements
2.1 UI/UX Enhancements
2.1.1 Enhancements in Workitem Listing
From this release onwards, the My Workitem filter on the workitem listing page will refine your cards more smartly depending upon the workitem type. For the agile workitems, it will list the workitems in which you are a Card Owner or a ToDo Owner. For the workflow based workitems, it will list the workitems based on the Current User on the workflow stage. This will help you see the cards which need your attention.
2.2 Important Announcement
2.2.1 End of Support for Old UI and Old Activity Matrix
As informed earlier, from the next release onward, the old UI and the old Activity Matrix will no longer be available in the application. You are requested to use this time period to get accustomed to the new UI and new Activity Matrix.
3. Bugs Addressed
4. Platform Supported
6. Annexure 1: Release Compatibility
Release Compatibility: SwiftEnterprise 9.0.0 and above means, while upgrading an existing customer installation of SwiftEnterprise, you will consider following –
6.1 Upgrading the database component
- If your current release is prior to SwiftEnterprise 9.0.0, then you must upgrade the database by running DB.EXE for all the interim releases up to SwiftEnterprise 9.0.0.
- Once you have reached 9.0.0 version, you can directly run SwiftEnterprise 9.10.0 DB.EXE
- If your current release is SwiftEnterprise 9.0.0 or above, you can directly run SwiftEnterprise 9.10.0 DB.EXE
6.2 Upgrading the WildFly component
- Make deployment as mentioned in the ReadME.pdf, present in the SwiftEnterprise 9.10.0 release folder.
- If your current release is SwiftEnterprise 9.9.0, then follow the deployment impact present in this release document.
- If your current releaseis prior to SwiftEnterprise 9.9.0, you must apply the deployment impacts mentioned in all the interim releases up to SwiftEnterprise 9.9.0. Once that is done, then follow the deployment impact present in this release document.
6.3 MSP Plugin Version
The MSP Plugin Version is not tied to release compatibility. It is changed whenever there are fixes or enhancements in the plugin code. The MSP plugin version is mentioned in the Release Summary section of the Release Notes. We append ‘updated’ tag to the version number if there is a change in the plugin version shipped in the previous SwiftEnterprise release.