Tile Widgets Exported with Dashboard Page
From now on, if you export a dashboard page, all the tile widgets in it will also be exported. All tile widgets in the dashboard page will be seen together in one page of Word/PDF and one sheet of XLS/XLSM file. This will help you have a quick view of all the big numbers that matter at one place.
Enhancements to the Workitem Listing Page in New UI
To improve the readability and overall user experience , we have made the following enhancements:
- Lato font style has been used across the application for better readability in old as well as new UI.
- Applied column filters are seen on the workitem listing toolbar directly alongside the workitem filter. They are seen as chips so that users can remove them easily without navigating to the column in the listing.
- The “Open Edit Mode” option is renamed to “Grid Edit” and is made available upfront on the toolbar for easy accessibility. Import and Export features are moved under the Overflow menu.
- The workitem list has enhanced spacing for better readability of the information across its columns and rows.
Annexure 1: Release Compatibility
Release Compatibility: SwiftEnterprise 9.0.0 and above means, while upgrading an existing customer installation of SwiftEnterprise, you will consider following –
Upgrading the database component
- If your current release is prior to SwiftEnterprise0.0, then you must upgrade the database by running DB.EXE for all the interim releases up to SwiftEnterprise 9.0.0.
- Once you have reached 9.0.0 version, you can directly run SwiftEnterprise 9.1.0 DB.EXE
- If your current release is SwiftEnterprise0.0 or above, you can directly run SwiftEnterprise 9.1.0 DB.EXE
Upgrading the WildFly component
- Make deployment as mentioned in the ReadME.pdf, present in the SwiftEnterprise 9.1.0 release folder.
- If your current release is SwiftEnterprise 9.0.0, then follow the deployment impact present in this release document.
- If your current release is prior to SwiftEnterprise 9.0.0, you must apply the deployment impacts mentioned in all the interim releases up to SwiftEnterprise 9.0.0. Once that is done, then follow the deployment impact present in this release document.
MSP Plugin Version
The MSP Plugin Version is not tied to release compatibility. It is changed whenever there are fixes or enhancements in the plugin code. The MSP plugin version is mentioned in the Release Summary section of the Release Notes. We append ‘updated’ tag to the version number if there is a change in the plugin version shipped in the previous SwiftEnterprise release.