BY| November 2, 2018
Digité, Inc., a leading edge Enterprise Lean/ Agile Planning and Project Management tools company, announced the launch of SwiftEnterprise 5.0, their AI-driven product for Enterprise Project Intelligence.
Speaking on the occasion, Digité Co-founder and CEO, AV Sridhar, said, “With SwiftEnterprise 5.0, we have launched Digité as a provider of Enterprise Project Intelligence to help organizations accelerate their Lean/ Agile and Digital Transformation initiatives. Digité has been at the forefront of Lean/ Agile development and management solutions, providing rich insight with data-driven predictive analytics to technology organizations. Some of the largest global organizations such as Amazon, United Health Group, Cognizant, Infosys and Wipro are our customers. With AI and Machine Learning gaining ground in enterprises, SwiftEnterprise 5.0 and all our other products now leverage AI and ML to provide new and hitherto unexplored insights into project teams and management about their project delivery performance.”
Elaborating further, Digité Co-founder and Sr. VP – Marketing, Mahesh Singh, said, “Agile Transformation, Big Data, AI and ML technologies, SaaS and mobility apps are the key pillars to an enterprise’s Digital Transformation journey. With the release of SwiftEnterprise 5.0, Digité has firmly established itself as a significantly superior Lean/ Agile Planning and Execution tooling company with capabilities and features in each of those areas. Digité’s array of AI-powered Lean/ Agile tools provide CIOs and Chief Digital Officers a powerful arsenal to effectively plan and successfully execute their Digital Transformation initiatives.”
Key Features of SwiftEnterprise 5.0 Release
SwiftEnterprise 5.0 provides a powerful set of capabilities to Lean/ Agile teams:
- Team Dynamics – a powerful AI/ ML tool that helps organizations measure and assess their teams’ emotional state, correlating it to the kind of work they perform, and analyzing their impact on project delivery performance.
- A ChatBot framework that provides a continually learning conversational interface, that enables project managers and team members to query their project data and update their work right from their Slack collaboration workspaces.
- An upgraded Agile module with an enhanced Kanban Board and Agile Metrics to help manage Lean, Agile and Hybrid Agile projects.
- Integration to the popular collaboration tool Slack besides its 50+ ALM, CRM and DevOps tools including JIRA, CA Agile Central, VersionOne and Microsoft TFS.
- Updated Mobile App for iOS and Android devices.
Announcing the launch, Sudipta Lahiri, Sr. VP, Products said, “SwiftEnterprise 5.0 will empower Project Managers and teams with greater insights into their projects’ health and enable proactive action to arrest potentially risky trends. Besides standard project performance metrics and predictive analytics we already provide, the new AI/ ML based capabilities provide insights to teams on new dimensions such as team members’ emotions and team dynamics, giving them the ability to intervene and take corrective action and ensure that their teams are happy teams. The ChatBot and Slack integration ensure better collaboration and interaction with the application and deliver an overall superior user experience.”
To learn more about SwiftEnterprise 5.0, please visit https://www.digite.com/swiftenterprise/announcing-swiftenterprise-5-0/ to signup for trying out the new release, or to get a personalized demo, please contact email@example.com.