The SwiftKanban version 3.5.5 is here with new features that are highly focused on ‘Flow’ and usability, optimizing its visual management capabilities.
Here are the key highlights of SwiftKanban version 3.5.5:
Sign up / Sign In using existing Gmail Account
- Sign up using your existing Google mail Id and expedite the registration process!
- Signing in is also quick if you are already signed into your Google mail account.
Adding Card gets Quicker!
Right-clicking to add a card on the board now just requires you to enter the title and select the card type, and your card is on the board!
Old Analytics are deprecated and new Analytics are introduced with optional views-tabular and widget-style in a single view!
- The contemporary widget-style allows you to reorganize by dragging and dropping the charts as you want by holding onto the chart header.
- Extend the chart to view more details by dragging the right corner of the chart and reduce to a smaller view.
- Double –click the chart header to see a maximized view of a chart.
- Individual filters for every chart that will override the common filter available for all charts on the toolbar
- Saved layout persists across sessions.
Improvements in Blocking Reason Chart
- Chart now shows Total Blocked time instead of Average Blocked Time so that we can analyze the true metrics for blocking analysis instead of generalization.
- Earlier, only cards that were unblocked within the date range were considered in the chart, but it will now also consider cards that were or remain to be blocked beyond the Filter date range.
- It will include cards that have been blocked/unblocked in any queue within the filter Start and End Lane.
- In short, we can analyze what was the loss of productivity/time/value because a card was blocked during that time for any period of time.
Changing License Plans gets Easier!
On or before expiry of licenses, you can log on, select the plan ,and extend/upgrade/downgrade from My Account page.
Go Back in Time to Identify Blockades!
- View the replay of events in an animated series now from your board to identify flow problems in your process.
- Click the new Board Playback icon on the Board toolbar.
- Track the CFD and Resource Graph as a continuous flow or one card at a time.
This is a beta version. Do give it a spin and post your feedback and suggestions.
Full-color Faced Card View Persists
Full-color faced card view selected from Legend now persists across sessions.
Search Capability Extended
You can now search through Comments and replies to comments, and on specifying Attachments in the search box, you can search through the text in the attachment content.
- The drill-down list in the Throughput and Blocking Analysis charts that opens the Card pop-up is now in the read-only mode.
- Until the new users have not uploaded their Avatar, their initials will be shown in the profile pic.
- Last but not least, the login page now has a fresh new look!
- Users with ‘Member’ role on the board get access to more features:
- Import cards into SwiftKanban
- Change card type for cards
- Delete cards
As always, your feedback and suggestions are invaluable to us. Thank you for helping us continually improve SwiftKanban!
Please keep them coming on the SwiftKanban Feedback portal and let others vote on them as well!
If you see an error or an issue, drop us a quick note on email@example.com