At SwiftKanban, we strongly believe in Kaizen and get this constant itch to improve things more and more. You would see that in our frequent releases. We are back again with yet another release, SwiftKanban v3.4 is here!
Here’s a quick list of updates in this release: –
Right-click to Add a new Card in a jiffy!
Right-click on the lane to directly create a card on that lane.
Choose your Lane, stay updated!
You can now subscribe to the events for one or more lanes and stay updated with all the card movements happening in those lanes.
Get notified when someone replies!
Now you will get notified when any team member replies to a comment you posted on a card, even if you are not a card owner – helps to get in sync on views/comments you posted on other cards.
Receive Notifications on Alternate Email Id
You can now choose to receive your board notifications on an alternate Email Id. Click on the ‘Settings’ icon available in the Notification widget to enable this preference.
Other minor updates that you will notice…
- You can now view the Current Owner column in the Backlog and All Cards view and use it for filter/ updates.
- The Export Reports CSV files have a more appropriate name.
- When you click on the ‘New’ Notification / Inbox icons, the item count will disappear, even if you didn’t read them all.
- A new ‘Mark all as read‘ option is added in the Notification/ Inbox listing, to clear off all unread items.
- We also changed the Notification icon to a better one – one that rings a bell. 😉
We are sure you will like the improvements. We have exciting features lined up, so stay tuned!
Meanwhile, send us your feedback and suggestions at email@example.com or you can post them on the SwiftKanban Feedback page.