The printing feature gives you the capability to share your card details in a PDF format. The PDF Content is displayed in the format as in the Details view of the card. By default, the PDF file name is as per the card ID. You can open it to view only or save it on your system with the name of your choice.
To print details of a card:
- From the Kanban board, click the card ID. You can also print from the Detail view of the card (For example, navigate to Board > Cards > User Stories and select the required card.)
- Click the Print button on the right corner of the toolbar.
- Save the file on you system.
The downloaded file includes all the details-Current Status, Description, Card Summary, Additional Details, Comments, To-Dos, and Activity Log, except the Linked cards and Attachments.
- Currently, the text entered in RTF format is converted to plain text format while printing to PDF. We are working on this limitation and we will address it in the coming release.
- The comments are currently not shown in the threaded format and all comments appear sequentially.