Important Information: By reading this Help page, you will get to know how to print card details in the New Board layout. If you want to perform the same in the Old Board layout, see this Help page.
The printing feature gives you the capability to share your card details in a PDF format. The PDF Content is displayed in the format as in the Details view of the card. By default, the PDF file name is as per the card ID. You can open it to view only or save it on your system with the name of your choice.
To print details of a card:
- From the Board name menu, go to the Card Listing > then either go to All Cards, Backlog Cards or any specific Card type. The Card Listing page is displayed.
- On the Card Listing view, double-click the card which you want to print.
- On the Card Details view, click the Print button from the side toolbar.
- Save the file on your system.
The downloaded file includes all the details-Current Status, Description, Card Summary, Additional Details, Comments, To-Dos, and Activity Log, except the Linked cards and Attachments.
- The comments are currently not shown in the threaded format and all comments appear sequentially.