Important Information: By reading this Help page, you will get to know how to manage the plugins in the Old Board Layout. If you want to configure the same in the New Board layout, see this Help page.
SwiftKanban provides a couple of useful installable components that significantly enhances its functionality. With such add-ons, you can combine specific features with the existing functionality of SwiftKanban. For example, one of the key plugins that SwiftKanban supports is the Release or Sprint plugin which supports Scrum processes with an integrated set of Scrum features and metrics. The Scrum features offer your team full support through your transition from Scrum to Scrumban and/ or Kanban!
Note: You must have the Admin access to navigate to the Plugins page and enable them.
- To access the Plugins page, from the Admin menu, navigate to Admin > Plugins. The Plugins page is displayed.
- 2. To enable any plugin, click the Enable link under the Setting column. Similarly, to disable an active plugin, click the Disable link.
The following Plugins are currently available in SwiftKanban:
- Release Planning: Using this feature, you can plan your releases perfectly and also determine the Release capacity and the release progress with the built-in visual indicators. If you have created your product backlogs for which story points are estimated, just drag and drop the cards in the release, and even rescope the release. Read More…
- Sprint Planning: In SwiftKanban, it is easy and quick to break down a release into several sprints with the intuitive drag-n-drop interface. You should have a release backlog defined so that cards from the release scope can be associated with different sprints you create. The sprint capacity and progress can be visually tracked as it progresses and also rolled up to the release progress, where again the visual indicators are based on these sprints. Read More..
- Time Tracking: The Time-tracking plugin helps you to capture the actuals and remaining effort for the To-Dos being executed by the team members. You can track the progress of the releases in the Burndown/Burn-up charts, which are generated based on the actuals and remaining Effort logged against the To-Dos in the cards. Read More…
- Categorical Risk Tracking: The ESP and Risk analytics in SwiftKanban offers you a bouquet of rich analytics and Risk Assessment module, which helps you extract insightful, predictive data based on your unique historical and transactional data. .. Read More...