SwiftKanban provides several features for you to model hierarchical data – such as Programs (with Projects and Sub-Projects), Portfolios of (Strategic/ Corporate) Initiatives and Projects, or even simpler hierarchies such as Themes – Epics – User Stories or Release – Sprints – User Stories, etc. Each of these contains parent cards – and one or more levels of child cards. SwiftKanban provides a number of ways for you to manage and monitor the progress of cards in such hierarchies so that you can track and follow the progress of a portfolio, a program or a release, as the case might be.
The following topics cover the different features on card hierarchies:
- Creating Parent-Child Card Hierarchy on Kanban Board
- Viewing Hierarchy Progress of Cards
- Tracking Parent Cards Using Portfolio Lane
- Working with Card Creation and Hierarchy Import using Microsoft® Excel
- Updating Hierarchy in Bulk
- Instantly Building the Parent-Child Hierarchy Using the Quick Link Feature