Before you start using the ESP analytics and Risk framework in SwiftKanban, it is important to enable them in the application. Read the following sections to know how to activate them with few easy steps.
Activating ESP Analytics
Once the ESP analytics has been purchased, it needs to be enabled for the required user(s) within the application.
Note: The activation can only be performed by a user with an “Admin” role.
To activate an ESP license, perform the following steps:
- Click the icon on the toolbar and select the People menu.
- In the People listing window, double-click on the License column for the user for whom you would like to activate the ESP analytics.
- Select the ESP checkbox and click Save.
Activating Risk Framework
Once the Risk Assessment Module has been purchased, it needs to be enabled via the Risk Framework plug-in
1. The activation can only be performed by a user with an “Admin” role.
2. It is available only when the ESP license has been enabled.
To activate the Risk Assessment module, perform the following steps:
- Click the icon on the toolbar and select the Plugins options from the Admin sub-menu.
- In the Plugins screen, click Enable for the Categorical Risk Tracking plugins.
The Status will be updated as Enabled for the Categorical Risk Tracking.
To understand it better see the following video: