As you start exploring SwiftEASe by creating your instance, inviting users to it, defining your work board, creating cards and gradually visualizing the work through analytics and metrics, you might need some quick help to get them going. The FAQ page will help you get them at your fingertips.
You can explore them by category, or simply glance through all of them.
Account, Licenses, and Support
- How do I sign up for SwiftEASe?
- Can I get a demo of SwiftEASe?
- How can I get the support for SwiftEASe?
- I am unable to drag an Epic card from Not in PI column to PI Scope column.
- I have allocated a Feature card to the PI, so expect all its child User Story cards to be automatically allocated to the Sprints of the same PI. But, I don’t see them allocated to any of the Sprints.
- Why am I not able to add PI or Sprint?
- Why I am not able to enter capacity for the PI or Sprint?
- Why am I not able to view PI/Feature Status chart and Burndown chart on the ART Analytics page?
- I can’t see the ART Analytics page.
How do I sign up for SwiftEASe?
It’s pretty easy. Just sign up for our Early Access Program here, and we will take care of the rest.
Can I get a demo of SwiftEASe?
Of course. Once you sign up for our Early Access Program, we will arrange a demo for you.
How can I get the support for SwiftEASe?
For any support related queries, drop us an e-mail at email@example.com or call us at +91-22-3051 6000 / +91-22-3051 6021 / +91-22-3051 6019.
An Epic card generally provides a solution initiative with a business context and belongs to a Portfolio Board, whereas in PI you typically add cards that represent the real development work being done at a Team or Program level.
So, only those cards belonging to the Program or Team Board level, and typically having a card type of Feature, Enabler Feature, User Story or Technical Story can be dragged and dropped to the PI Scope column.
Currently, when the Feature is allocated to PI, its User Stories are not automatically allocated to the same PI. You need to do it manually, then further tag them to the individual Sprint manually.
You can add PI or Sprint only from the top-level board in your SAFe® instance. So, first check the level of the board. Second, check if you have the access right to create a PI or Sprint. Only limited roles like Admin or Manager has the access to create them.
Why am I not able to enter capacity for the PI or Sprint?
You can only enter the capacity when you select an ART and a particular Team under it. If the value for the Team field in the PI or Sprint section is selected as ALL, then the Capacity field will be in read-only mode, and you will not be able to enter any value.
Why am I not able to update the ART field of a card?
- Check if it is a child card. If yes, then check which ART does its parent card belong to. The ART of the child card should be same as that of the parent card.
- If you have already started working on the card ( In-progress mode), then you can’t change its ART, although you still can change the team.
I am not able to view PI/Feature Status chart and Burndown chart on the ART Analytics page.
PI/Feature Status and Burndown chart are available for a particular PI. So, you need to select a particular PI from the PI drop-down menu to view these analytics.
To know more about which analytics are available at what filter level, see this Help article.
I can’t see the ART Analytics page.
The ART Analytics page is only available from the drop-down menu of the top-level Work Board. So, you won’t get to see that menu option if you are on a child Work Board.