In this release, we have introduced a couple of significant enhancements in the Filter, Toolbar in the Work Board and the way you assign a card to a user.
Facilitate a Focussed View of Kanban Board
As a Manager, you can let your team members have a focussed view of the work by deploying a specific Filter on their Board. Once you publish and share a Filter with the selected resources, they will get to see only those cards matching with the Filter criteria.
Now, you don’t need to hide or unhide the toolbar to get a clear view of the Work Board. The toolbar has been permanently pinned on the left side and the Board starts after the toolbar.
Note: The toolbar for the other pages, will be pinned in the future releases.
- Now, we have an alternative way of assigning a card to the user. Just right-click it, then click the Assign Card option and select the user.
- Import Cards with Card Hierarchy option has now moved inside the Card Import wizard.
- The notification mail that you receive while Importing or Exporting Board will now have detailed information of what all will be imported or exported.
- The Analytics will now consider a card as complete when it is archived or moved to or beyond the Done column type.
- The Colum-wise Average Cycle time Analysis Report has now been renamed to the Lane-wise Average Cycle time Analysis Report.
As always, your feedback and suggestions are invaluable to us. Please keep them coming at [email protected].