The Descriptive Widget shows you the status of the Feature cards allocated to a particular Sprint. So, this widget is available only when you select a particular Sprint of a PI from the filter drop-down.
Some of the key features of the Descriptive Widget:
- You can select any of the Feature cards from the drop-down and get the relevant information, such as:
- The overall progress of the Feature cards based on its child User Story cards. The overall progress is indicated in a capsule-like indicator where the completion percentage is represented in green color.
- You can get to know the name of the Feature card and its owner.
- Get the details of the child cards like the Card Id and owner. You can click any of these child cards to know the name of the child card.
- You can click the Expand/Collapse menu to resize the widget as per your convenience.