The ‘Card’ layout in SwiftEASe is designed to fit your most generic requirements, giving you maximum information on the card. Let’s take a quick look at the card anatomy.
Accessing the features using Icons: We have organized the icons such that most frequently-used features are quickly accessible as icons. SwiftEASe presents you a clutter-free, yet informative card layout.The other features that are less frequently used, are available in the Options menu as shown in the image below.
Card Color:- The color of the card on the footer indicates the card type. The legend is available on the Work Board’s side toolbar.
- Avatar or Picture Profile: Your picture or Avatar on the card helps to easily identify the card owner and also reassign the card to one or more team members. You can also select multiple owners for a card from the list of available users by using <Ctrl + Click> or <Shift + Click> in the Microsoft® Windows or <Command-Click> on the Mac OS®.. In case of multiple owners, the profile picture changes to multiple people image and on mouse-hover displays the names of all owners.
- Title Text :- This is the card title. On clicking, it opens the card for editing the details, Add/track comments, Update To-Dos, and add/download/remove attachments.
- ID :- View Card Details by clicking the card ID or click the arrow on the lower panel (9) at the right to scroll through the attributes shown on the card.
- Hierarchy: The Hierarchy icon indicates that the card belongs to a hierarchy (parent-child relationship) or has linked cards (traceability link between cards). Click the icon to view the card hierarchy/other links. Note: The Hierarchy icon on the card will be available on the card if the Card Hierarchy feature is enabled in your application.
- To-Do :- To View/Add/Update progress of To-Dos, click the To-Do icon.
- Comments and Attachments:- To view or add comments to the card, click the ‘Comments’ icon. Similarly, to attach files to the card, click the Attachments icon. If a new comment or attachment is added to the card, the icon turns green for next the 24 hours, and then turns orange for the next 24 hours before it fades back to the default color.
- Options:- Click the Options icon and select from the menu:
- Archive Card:Archive card that you can pull to the board later.
- Clone Card: Create a duplicate card that copies the card attributes, To-Dos, and attachments.
- Abort Card: Delete a card, but the logs are maintained for analytics.
- Convert Card: Convert card to another card type. For example, User Story to Defect.
- Delete Card: Delete a card permanently from the board.
- Subscribe Card: Get notifications for the movement and changes in the card
- Copy Card URL: You can copy a card’s URL, and directly open it in the browser, or share it with others.
- Links: View the card relationships with other cards and also establish new links.
- Move to Backlog: Move the card from the board to the backlog if you do not want to continue work on it, and can pull to the board later, if required.
- Move To(Another Lane): Move card from current lane to another lane. On hovering over the ‘Move To’ option, another menu appears displaying Lanes available on the board and on hovering over the Lanes, the different columns on the Lane are shown. Click the required column/lane to which the card has to be moved.
- Transfer to(Another Board): Moves card from a column of the current board to the desired column of another board.
Following are the steps to move the current card to another board:
Hover the mouse on ‘Transfer To’ option. It displays the list of all the boards you are a part of.
Hover on the desired board and it displays the list of its respective lanes followed by respective columns.
Select the column to which you wish to transfer the card and confirm the transfer.
You can move cards to only those boards of which you are a member.
A card will always get transferred in your name.
If the Lanes of the target board are defined as per card attributes, then depending on the attributes of the current card, target lanes will be displayed for selection.
For example: Let’s assume that Lanes of the target board is defined as per size and the size of your current card is L. Then while transferring; only ‘L’ lane option will be available.
- Flag: Flags on cards can be used to draw attention on specific cards where a Risk or an Issue is identified, or attributes are updated by card owners. To enable or disable a card, click the flag icon.The card can also be blocked using the Block flag.Note: Any team member can raise a flag, however, only the same team member is able to remove the flag.
If there are multiple owners assigned to a card, the Card Chat icon will be available additionally on the card carousel, next to the Comment icon. This feature enables the card owners to get into a private discussion amongst themselves in the context of the card.