You can use the Board Activity feature in SwiftEASe to view the activity logs of both active and inactive cards on a Work Board within a stipulated period. This feature helps you monitor the card-wise status of a board for a particular period. However, using this feature, card activities that are older than 15 days are shown under a common group named More than 15 days ago
The cards in the Board Activity Log page are displayed in a tree structure. Expanding a card shows its activities in a chronologically descending order.
Accessing Board Activity Log
To view the activity log of cards that have been active or inactive for a specific number of days:
Click the Board Activity icon () on the side toolbar, which is on the left of the Work Board. The following Board Activity Log screen is displayed on the right of the Work Board:
By default, the Board Activity Log screen shows the cards that are active for last 1 day. Select the Include Card Field(s) to see the change in attributes of the modified cards.
Filtering and Searching in Board Activity
- Enter the number of days in the search field on the top of the Board Activity Log pop-up page to view the activities cards that were active for the mentioned number of days.To see the inactive cards, click X Inactive Cards hyperlink.
Note: This feature is supported only for cards that are active within last 15 days.
- To search for information such as card ID, title, and owner from the cards that are displayed in the Board Activity Log, enter the required value in the Search By field.
The search terms if present is highlighted and only the corresponding cards are displayed in the in the Board Activity Log.
Each activity is comprised of:
- Profile picture
- Description of activities (such as cards created in the backlog, moved from lane A to lane B, blocked or unblocked, assigned to user and so on)
- Activity Icon
The following are the activity icons
|Movement in card location|
|Change in Ownership|
|Violation of WIP limit|
|Card addition to backlog|
To view the full activity log in the list view, click the Activity Log icon in the side toolbar.
In the Activity Log:
- You can export the data in CSV format.
- You can filter or sort the data as per the attributes.