We’ve added some new features and made quite a few enhancements to SwiftKanban over the past few weeks. This post details some of the highlights.
New! Net Work-Time Report
Get a report of the ‘net’ work-time for each card while the card was in an ‘in-progress’ lane, and was neither blocked nor unassigned. This enables you to compare the actual work on a card to the initial estimation.
Better Control on Card Aging with User-defined Buckets
Based on a lot of user feedback, the Card Aging view is now simplified to indicate the ‘active’ and ‘inactive’ cards. We’ve also added a prominent aging clock interface. You can define up to four levels of user-defined aging buckets for each card type, for each project, in the Board Editor view.
Based on the aging buckets, cards will show the aging clock as follows:
Board Playback Enhancements
The Board Playback has been enhanced to provide easier playback operation:
– Rewind and FF buttons that toggle between 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x speeds and back to 1x
– A Back button to move a step back, to see, for example, which lane a card was moved ahead from
– Enhanced Date Slider to show progress and also to manually push the playback forward or backward
– Date on the top-right corner to track the board playback date
– Mouse-over a card, when playback is paused, to see details of the card
Other enhancements –
– Customizable CFD Colors – You can now choose your own colors for the CFD columns
– CFD and Burndown charts can be exported (MS Excel format) along with the data
– Burndown Chart Filters – A filter is now available for Burndown charts to view the chart for specific card types