SwiftKanban 5.0 comes with a host of new features and key enhancements.
Here are the highlights:
Leverage the newly introduced Dependency Board to keep track of the important workitems that are dependent on each other for completion and need to be executed in a synchronized manner. To know more click here
Toolbar Pinned on the Kanban Board
Now, you don’t need to hide or unhide the toolbar to get a clear view of the Kanban Board. The toolbar has been permanently pinned on the left side and the Kanban board starts after the toolbar.
Note: The toolbar for the other pages, will be pinned in the future releases.
Notification on Card Edit
We have enhanced the Notification feature so that you get notified even when the value of the custom fields in cards gets modified. You can enable such notification for the Board-wise, Lane-wise, and Team-wise event.
Facilitate a Focussed View of Kanban Board
As a Manager, you can let your team members have a focussed view of the work by deploying a specific Filter on their Board. Once you publish and share a Filter with the selected resources, they will get to see only those cards matching with the Filter criteria.
- Now, we have an alternative way of assigning a card to the user. Just right-click it, then click the Assign Card option and select the user.
- Import Cards with Card Hierarchy option has now moved inside the Card Import wizard.
- The notification mail that you receive while Importing or Exporting Board will now have detailed information of what all will be imported or exported.
- The Analytics will now consider a card as complete when it is archived or moved to or beyond the Done column type.
- The Column wise Average Cycle time Analysis has now been renamed to the Lanewise Average Cycle time Analysis.
We hope you like these improvements! As always, your feedback and suggestions are invaluable to us. Please share your thoughts in the comment section below.