Kanban is considered as an agile project management method for managing and improving service delivery (in both software/ IT and non-IT contexts) in a gradual, evolutionary manner. It helps eliminate bottlenecks and achieve dramatic operational improvements in terms of throughput and quality! Kanban approach gradually helps you to improve whatever you do – whether software development, IT/ Ops, Staffing, Recruitment, Marketing and Sales, Procurement – in fact, almost any business function can benefit from applying Kanban system to bring about significant benefits such as reduced lead time.
Our Customer Says!
Learn The SwiftKanban Difference - The Best Agile Kanban Tool
- SwiftKanban is widely regarded as the most powerful Lean/ Kanban based Digital Project Management software for managing Software, IT and a variety of Business processes in the enterprise.
- It provides deep Kanban capabilities including a highly Visual Kanban board with a wide range of Kanban reporting metrics for teams that are implementing Kanban for achieving Enterprise Agility and high-efficiency Services Delivery capability.
- SwiftKanban provides out-of-the-box integration with Atlassian JIRA, a popular ticket management tool, as well as Microsoft Excel, making it easy for teams to bring in their backlog and make it flow using SwiftKanban’s board.
- SwiftKanban is probably the only Kanban tool, that also supports SCRUM seamlessly within the product.
- It incorporates the Kanban Method developed and pioneered by David J Anderson.