What is Kanban? – Kanban process is a way for teams and organizations to visualize their workflow, identify and eliminate bottlenecks and achieve dramatic operational improvements in terms of throughput and quality! Kanban approach gradually helps you to improve whatever you do – whether software development, IT/ Ops, Staffing, Recruitment, Marketing and Sales, Procurement – in fact, almost any business function can benefit from applying Kanban principles to bring about significant benefits such as reduced lead time.
"Signup for 30 Days Free Trial of SwiftKanban! "
Our Customer Says!
Top Brands Trust Us
Learn The SwiftKanban Difference - The Best Kanban Board Tool Online
- SwiftKanban is widely regarded as the most powerful Lean/ Kanban based Digital Project Management software for managing Software, IT and a variety of Business processes in the enterprise.
- It provides deep Kanban capabilities including a highly Visual Kanban board with a wide range of Kanban metrics for teams that are implementing Kanban for achieving Enterprise Agility and high-efficiency Services Delivery capability.
- SwiftKanban provides out-of-the-box integration with Atlassian JIRA, a popular ticket management tool, as well as Microsoft Excel, making it easy for teams to bring in their backlog and make it flow using SwiftKanban’s board.
- SwiftKanban is probably the only Kanban tool, that also supports SCRUM seamlessly within the product.
- It incorporates the Kanban Method developed and pioneered by David J Anderson.
- SwiftKanban Cycle time Metrics – Cycle time (or System Lead Time as some call it) is one of the most common metrics used to measure the effectiveness of a Kanban system. Cycle time is the time taken by a Kanban card to move from start to end on the board (or some part thereof). As you start using a Kanban system and implementing its principles, ideally the cycle time of the system should reduce.