Digité has partnered with David Anderson and LeanKanban, Inc. to build for Enterprise Services Planning (ESP) using SwiftKanban. SwiftESP is a power capability for teams using Kanban for Portfolio Management, Risk Assessment, Demand and Capability analysis and Forecasting Delivery based on Risk and Cost of Delay.
Enterprise Services Planning (ESP) with Kanban is a powerful method to align and synchronize various enterprise functions for a smooth flow of products and services across the Enterprise and to your Customers.
SwiftESP works with the Enterprise version of SwiftKanban, an add-on module, providing further insights such as:
- What is my current demand? How can I analyze it? What is my current capability? What can I commit?
- What could be the cost of delaying a feature or a specific set of work items?
- When should I start working on a work item so I can say with 95% confidence it will be delivered by a certain date?
- How volatile is my demand? How fluid is my delivery system?
- What is the risk profile of various initiatives in my portfolio? Which ones should I select next for execution?