We are back once again with a “State of the Union” styled update from David Anderson himself! He will provide highlights of Lean/ Kanban worldwide, especially in Europe following the 3 LKU Kanban conferences. He will also provide a summary of Kanban related training and certification options with LeanKanban University.
This will be followed by a Q&A session where you get to ask him questions directly. In this popular series, David has answered questions such as:
- I am working with Scrum/ Iterative Development. Is Kanban for me?
- We have setup our Kanban board – so, now what?
- What are some common ways to handle rework and defects?
- Can I do without estimates in Kanban?
- How can I use Kanban metrics more effectively?
Date: Nov 08, 2012; 09:00 AM Pacific
You can find the presentation slides here – State of Kanban 2012