Applying the principles of Lean at the team level enables teams to overcome many of the challenges they find difficult to solve using just the Scrum framework. This webinar discusses how Kanban can be applied at the team level to achieve effective Agile teams.
- How explicit policies accelerate learning
- How delays create additional work
- How managing work in progress can lower delays
- Why a positive relationship with management matters
- How product management can lower the amount of dependency management required between teams
- Why you can’t change culture but must change how things are managed
- Using product managers and product owners to coordinate multiple business lines with multiple teams
Click here to view the recording of the webinar.