This webinar – Enhancing and Extending Scrum With Lean, discusses why Scrum must be enhanced and extended with Lean to work well on all but small projects.
Many organizations have spun up several Scrum teams only to find that
- initial pilot teams do well, but moving Scrum throughout the organization becomes more challenging
- the progress of their Scrum teams tends to stagnate or even fall back
- the wins achieved often have little effect on the bottom line
We have found that incorporating Lean into Scrum can both improve the teams’ abilities as well as enable teams to work together better.
Learning Objectives –
- How explicit policies accelerate learning
- How delays create additional work
- How managing work in progress can lower delays
- Why a positive relationship with management matters
- How product management can lower the amount of dependency management required between teams
- Why you can’t change culture but must change how things are managed
- Using product managers and product owners to coordinate multiple business lines with multiple teams
Click here to view the recording of the webinar.