There are several different ways of doing Agile at the team. This seminar presents the three most popular Agile methods. Each has its own strengths and scope. Each covers different amounts of the value stream. This webinar discusses the essence and differences of all three.
- Describes the core roles, practices and artifacts
- Why Scrum works
- Where Scrum is best used
- Describes the core guiding principles of visibility, explicit workflow, managing work-in-progress, measure flow, continual learning which define Kanban
- Kanban as a transition method
- Where Kanban is best used
- Scrumban was designed as a transition method from Scrum to Kanban
- Scrumban can be used in its own right
- Understand how Scrumban can be a great hybrid, Agile method to use
While not an in-depth study of any of the methods, the webinar will illustrate why one must look at several factors when deciding on your team-Agile approach.
If you are not sure which one to use, check out our Implementing Lean-Agile for Your Team or our Lean-Agile Project Management courses.
Click here to view recording of the webinar.